Skip to main content

Reply to "Why does template background disappear whenever I revise a listing?"

Hi, Ok, I have created listing # 300235166992 using the fix you suggested. Looks great! Spoke with my coder and we share the same issue...although your fix now allows me to revise an item...the background only shows on top & underneath the listing and wipes out the background on the sides, thus defeating the purpose of having the beautiful look of a still background with a scrolling listing template.

Coder states that the problem is due to editing in the standard view....I am editing as follows. Example I want to change a price or add a buy it now to an open listing. I click on listing from ebay page, the click revise your lisitng, the scroll down to price box & add/change price. (All the while the editor is still in the html view/tab)I havent touched or clicked it in any way, then scroll down to end and save,the, post with changes. Then once posted the background disappears. Is there a way to keep the template so it will scroll/move while still keeping the back ground?

Also I have tried this in IE & Firefox with same results. Hope you are having fun with the grandkids!

This looks like a challenge but I am sure that you or Neil will be able to fix. Thanks much & let me know what you come up with after you view the listing. Thanks again, Sincerely, Suzanne
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.