Skip to main content

Reply to "Why does template background disappear whenever I revise a listing?"

There is another thread in the Forum that suggests some of the changes. Active content would include that little Java Script you are using that prevents the COPY.

https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/455609321/m/1191026882

I'm watching PSU and a few other sites for announcements, including ebay's annoucement links. I do think they want to look like and be another Amazon for the "Retail" feel for buyers. I assume you are aware that they are also completely redesigning the listing page. I've actually seen an example of the page, during a recent bid (it showed once on a visit to the listing). Radical changes are going to make every Seller go through redos on their listings. That's why I suggested Hold on changing the Templates and use patches, as I have no clue where all this is going (including use of Auctiva).

I've said it before here in the Forum.....I don't need another Amazon, I need a new OLD EBAY. Frown Oh....and I'm not on strike, I'm just taking a cautious break from the insanity. My book plans are shelved for the moment, unless one on Corporate self-destruction would have a good read in a year or two..

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.