Skip to main content

Reply to "Why does template background disappear whenever I revise a listing?"

Hi Danno,
You are sooooo right & thanks for the info! I dont know how anyone codes...Im a dyslexic accountant (for real) & wouldn't know javascript from hieroglyphics! OOhhhh hes going to love that hat! I will have to look, I have the original Jurassic Park VHS still in shrinkwrap, if I can find it, you can have it for helping me. Your right ebay is the only place you could find that. I have to say that as a single mom, anything Ive ever needed I found on ebay for a great price...well except for a spouse...but we wont go there...if we did lots ofpeople would be trading up! Big Grin I really wish Auctiva would lauch their own auction site...life would be easier! I came to Auctiva because of the free pics & templates. I am curious though...is there another way to list thru ebay & use my custom template & be able to have multiple pics w/o having to pay for them...or would I still need a 3rd party like Auctiva? Thanks sooooo mcuh for all of your help!! My coder thanks you too & has learned a lot from you too. Thanks again,Suzanne
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.