Skip to main content

Reply to "Why doesn't FedEx display as a shipping option?"

I got ya...was not sure which you were talking about since I am still picking my body off the floor from postal price increases so had brain on that.

With Postal increases this is VERY, VERY important feature and much needed, ebay offers it so would think auctiva would be required comply at some point.

Since some of us will be redoing shipping for price increase, perfect timing for auctiva to add that feature, so we do not have to do this twice?

A good friend sent me to Fed Ex for heavier items...and most of the time I save a nice chunk using that service.

*** Moredeals4you...you may want to put suggestion in Feature Center. If you do let me know and I will go and do vote and feel others will do same if you post on here.

*** Auctiva, when will system be updated to reflect this service? Would appreciate a prompt response, as hoping to do postal updates soon and this would save going back and redoing again. Hoping this was some of the behind the scenes work Rebecca mentioned in update earlier this week & will be put on fast.

Thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.