Skip to main content

Reply to "Why is my listing not posting???"

quote:
Like you, I go through inputting all the information for the listing, set all the profiles (or edit them, etc.), click save, post or schedule and nothing happens...just nothing. No error, no blank screen, no nothing. There my listing sits on screen."

Yes . . . that same problem just about sent me to the Funny Farm . . . Very Frustrating - Time Consuming - MADDENING! Confused Roll Eyes Eek

I filed a support case and the advice I received was to try Firefox as my browser as Auctiva's program/code/or what have you, is written based on that browser . .. not IE.

So I did - and everything worked wonderfully for 4 days - THEN - NO TEXT BOXES for Listing Description! I had somehow screwed up my Java Script - OH THE PAIN IS ALMOST REAL AGAIN just thinking about it!!!!

Anyway - sent my computer out to the 'Hospital' - it came back with the JS fixed, Firefox installed and I've been a happy camper ever since!

No more problems, double window Hoo Doo, blank pages, Runtime Error pages, Listings not saving or everything just plain disappearing... never to be found again!

I love Firefox Wink - try it! There is another Topic that I went into this subject a little more - go to .. . "Unable To Add Description" in the "Getting Started" catagory. Good luck and things WILL work out!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.