Skip to main content

Reply to "Why so slow uploading?"

Hi Peggy,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced lately. I am not aware of any current technical difficulties that would explain why you are encountering this behavior when uploading images and choosing templates, but both of these features use pop up windows so perhaps you have a pop up block enabled that is interfering with our software.

Assuming you are still encountering these difficulties, I recommend checking your browser settings (as well as any browser toolbars you may have installed) and make sure you do not have any pop up blockers enabled that might interfere with our pop ups.

If you do not have any pop up blockers enabled, or if you continue to encounter the same behavior once you have disabled them, I then recommend clearing your browser cache and then restarting your browser to see if that makes a difference.

If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.