Skip to main content

Reply to "Will an Ebay store save me money?? Please reply."

Hi, since my last post on this thread auction sales are good but I think shop inventory format is now a lost cause even looking at my competitors selling (or attempting to) with it.

Part of the problem is that the option to search stores is so buried, I think it is now under 'More buying options' which is not even available itself without customisation. So firstly only longer term users find it and secondly not all buyers are adventerours or daring enough to be able to customise thier setups to use it.

I also believe that the age group I sell to find eBay enough of a challenge using defaults that digging out these options is just too much to expect.

Micro$oft and others had to create the "windows" format to enable anyone else but professional computer engineers and mathematicians to be able to use PC's in the first place. (hands up all those that knew how to write batch files under DOS)

As lives get busier buyers want to find purchases quicker and now eBay has buried shop inventory format items so well away from default searches this aspect of a store is now in my view worthless (even with auction items pointing to them). Frown
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.