Skip to main content

Reply to "WILL DROPSHIP - CONVERT ANY TV TO BIG SCREEN"

Awww you jealous? You come back here screaming again?You have items for "sell"? Who are your dozen or so sellers? Maybe no-one wants your TRASH at Auctiva (I know I do not!)!Maybe you go back to your HOLE in the ground!Who is TRASH-TALKING scum? I am simply stating cold hard facts BUTTHEAD (Did you lose Beavis?) You are on the wrong board fool!Can you spell? PEWNIE
quote:
PEWNIE WEIGHT AROUND OVER AN ENVIOUS SPURT.
Oh did you mean puny? By the way what is an envious spurt? DeeDaDee, Ohh Hello Mind of Mencia where is DA short bus?!
BTW Daddyo should I have Simple Cinema for sale or nothing? What exactly does the fact I have no items for sale on eBay at the moment mean? Oh I guess they are the only venue to sell products on!!! My Bad! Guess I need to close the retail operation down!
Hmmm?? Maybe I am a bit selective?
Anyone can be a member of this community simply by virtue of signing up. Does that mean that they are legit?
I would prefer to sell nothing before I sell trash!
You are right I do not sell much on FeeBay but when I do I sell quality and satisfy my customers.
Would you be happy looking at a TV picture in reverse?
quote:
Will the image flip left to right?

Yes. As with any magnification device, you will create an inverted image

HULLOOO I do not want to be associated with this!"If you can read this let me know" Will look like this! wonk em tel siht daer nac uoy fI
Does selling things make me any less or more truthful? I am selective in my sales and always looking for an opportunity. This is NOT it. Daddyo please look at the facts here! Not being hard on the guy just pointing out the foibles in the post!
If you are so much in his defense why don't you buy the first 100 or so of his
quote:
CONVERT ANY TV TO BIG SCREEN
TV?
Sorry I do not want a barrage of negative feedback on my account I believe I will pass on this TRASH!
Last edited by tazfrompa
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.