Skip to main content

Reply to "WILL DROPSHIP - CONVERT ANY TV TO BIG SCREEN"

Maybe I am hard? I see no point in arguing, simple-cinema comes to the board and posts in all CAPITAL LETTERS. That is shouting and very rude to say the least. Posting in a public forum does open the door for comments Like it or not. I looked at the product and I voiced my opinion of it. The quote regarding the inversion of the picture is straight from simple-cinema website does go on to say this
quote:
there are ways to correct this & they are fully explained in the New & improved detailed plans.

And I am sure this involves more work such as a mirror possibly on the ceiling to capture the picture and reverse it again? Another solution would involve rewiring the field coils on your CRT.That is best left to the TV repairman. 100 bucks or so?. Also I would hope you like sitting in almost total darkness as this does nothing to intensify the light of the original projection apparatus
This fresnel lens projection TV has been around a long time. I have yet to see one that is worth a dime .
If simple-cinema can unequivocally prove me wrong I will retract my statements.
You are absolutely right Gittyup
quote:
As long as they don't sell an unlawful product and as long as the sale of that product does not hurt or offend anyone, I say "let them do their own thing". If you object to the product, then don't buy it.

I have not bought it, will not buy it and would not recommend it to anyone.
regarding Daddyo's statement
quote:
Last time I looked, this was an open forum for Auctiva members.

Absolutely right, and last time I looked I was an Auctiva member posting to an open forum.
I apologize if my post has offended anyone but I do not apologize for my truthful words.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.