Skip to main content

Reply to "WILL DROPSHIP - CONVERT ANY TV TO BIG SCREEN"

Wow, things sure got shaken up over me trying to advertise my item. BTW, thanks choo for the advice dude. I'll try to watch that from here on Wink
Most of you have seen it my way for the most part, and I appreciate the support. If Taz or anyone else isn't interested in my products that I put in this forum, I won't or ever have gotten upset about that. It's your choice. I will be adding items as my business grows, and I will be a major dropship supplier for Ebay sellers and others. As mentioned before
quote:
I don't see much difference between his product, and the myriad "As Seen on TV" type stuff you find all over late night TV, and on eBay

Someone supplies these items, and I am making the items available for sellers to earn a little extra cash. If their buyers aren't satisfied with the items, then I haven't done my job correctly as I will be 'THE MIDDLE MAN'.
Once again, I invite anyone that is interested in selling my items to bookmark my page and I will be adding more soon. If you want to profit quickly without the need to store inventory, this is for you. If you aren't interested in the idea or you have a bad attitude (like some sellers we won't mention) then you will be wasting your time and mine also.
Thanks again, I'll be posting more soon!!
Simple-Cinema.com
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.