Skip to main content

Reply to "WILL DROPSHIP - CONVERT ANY TV TO BIG SCREEN"

Simple-Cinema allow me to step back in the door on a fresh foot Roll Eyes First and foremost thank you for turning down the volume Smile
I must say I do have my own style and when I saw your initial post it rubbed me the wrong way. I have seen other people come in here and do much the same thing and be real scam artists shall we say.
I have been following the thread of course and see you presenting yourself in a much better way now that the CAPS have gone away. I really should have just posted about the capital letters in my first post. I think due to my harshness in the initial post you did not even realize my main complaint was the CAPS!
Yes I dissected your product and accept culpability for that. I don't think I posted anything that was mis-leading or wrong information about it though. I am somewhat familiar with the concept as I investigated it a number of years ago. If nothing else you have received quite a bit of exposure for yourself here due to our banter. I do not remember ever seeing a Sell Your Stuff post get this many hits!As they say in the business world exposure to new people is everything even if you have to deal with a bit of flack along the way.
Anyway I extend my welcome to the Auctiva community to you and offer my humble apologies for my bedside manner.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.