Skip to main content

Reply to "WILL DROPSHIP - CONVERT ANY TV TO BIG SCREEN"

Thanks Taz. . . .
I must admit, I have had numerous hits showing on my Analytics source as coming directly from this forum post. 47 on Nov. 24th alone. I have several interested sellers emailing me also. I've had several goals met on Analytics(my Ebay items, and payment by PayPal.)
I guess it takes a little controversy to get people interested sometimes.
I'm not the usual 'SPAMMER' you guys may see come in here often. I'm just an individual trying to make a living. I stay at home with my 5 month old son and this 'fills the gap' if you will. I know that advertising is the key to success. I apologize for the caps and if I offended anyone, I apologize for that also. I believe in my product and I just wanted to share with the Auctiva/Ebay community. Yup, it helps me to make money, but I started out with dropshippers because I couldn't afford money up front for inventory. Look at me now. It worked out okay. Customer satisfaction is number 1 to me and always has been. I always offer refunds. I encourage sellers that I will dropship for to do the same.
I have other items that I sell on Ebay and I still buy them from dropshippers.
Thanks for everyone's input, and if you have any questions. . . please message me!!
Simple-Cinema.com
Dale
Last edited by tiredofthefees
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.