Skip to main content

Reply to "Will you help me AGAIN?"

Hi Clickman -I've had time to look at your listing more closely and have more observations. You have two "DESCRIPTION" headings, first the template's heading, followed by your own heading. I would eliminate one of them, it seems cluttered and redundant. Even though you have an expensive piece of gear you are trying to sell, you have a LOT of text in this listing, bordering on too much in my opinion. ANYTHING you can do to clean up and streamline things would be beneficial. Also the listing is very contrasty with a lot of blazing headings, a lot of different font styles,bold, italic,underline,large type, small type, red, blue, black etc. It's definitely the right idea, but a little too much? It feels very busy and distracting to me. Maybe tone some of it down?

You mention a broken belt strap but do not show it. All "defects" should be clearly pictured so the buyer knows exactly what he's getting. Most of your pics are good (clear and close-up), but not all: some of them, when supersized, show camera movement and poor focusing/depth of field. Some the the shots could be better lit to give better detail on the front of the black subject. The owner's manual shows a lot of glare and might be better off scanned, or the lighting re-adjusted. I would locate all pics above your supplementary text (such as guarantees and bidding advice) because the pics are primary - terms, etc. should come last.

Well, I hope I don't sound too much like a nit-picky critic here. These are only my own personal opinions and are meant as POSITIVE criticizism only- please take it in this spirit. It's obvious you put a lot of work into this listing. In spite of my critique, I still think that it is a nice piece of work. All those bidders must have thought so too. Smile
Last edited by ninthwave
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.