Skip to main content

Reply to "Wish list for manager 3.xx"

Yes I am. 3.07d

There is NO setting for CLOSED auction color or bold (there was in 2.89) and I consider it very important.

I also consider all the other items very important but have yet to see any come to exist, or even know if they ever will. I wish someone would just say what is and isn't going to be done with some sort of timetable. I feel like I'm just talking to the wall. Some of these items are so simple and would take a day to get done. Yet I've been asking for some since January.

As for reports. I don't do the right click thing, so I guess I missed that. Why if reports come up in their browsewr isn't there a print button? Like that wouldn't make sense? I would prefer since they are no longer using an intagrated broswer to just send the stuff to my default system browser which is already open and ready. Instead I have another memory consuming task going that has limited ability.

Oh yes, add to the list that AUTO REFRESH still does not turn itself on when the program is started even if you have a time set. These are small simple things. Why not start addressing them?
Last edited {1}
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.