Skip to main content

Reply to "Woman With Plan Needs Guidance"

Hi,

Just a few suggestions after I looked at your auction... Find a better template, Auctiva has quite a few to choose from, I don't think that the one in your auction correctly represents your item. Use the other scrolling showcase window to highlight your other auctions, the one that is horizontal, not vertical. Take about 3-4 good pictures of the item and list them in your auction, play around with the photography angles and so forth to get the best pics. If I was selling your item, I would experiment with the photography issue a lot because what you are selling is a visual item, people will buy because of it's looks. I would experiment with perhaps two outdoor/ regular sunlight photos and one or two light-box close-up photos to show the workmanship up close. They have inexpensive light boxes you can buy, just search eBay with the words "light tent box", you can use it outdoors or indoors to get higher quality photographs of small items, I use one for almost all my auctions. Almost all the sellers of jewelry, watches, figurines, etc, use a light box tent because it produces much more pleasing photos.

Regards,
Rick
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.