Skip to main content

Reply to "Worried about eBay's upcoming Active Content Policy? Here's how we can help you..."

From what I see when I preview an existing ebay listing - yes all I lose is the scrolling which is fine. I just never know though what might be overlooked. When they changed the description editor years ago they never looked at descriptions that were using HTML that was not supplied as their generic. I was using a different type face. What happened was every description had the black type changed to white, with a white background, hence an empty box. They could not explain it, nor could they fix it, and I blasted them and their programming staff so hard I got kicked off the forums. I accused them of using third world programmers for their coding and told them if they worked for me when I was in IT they would all be fired. In the end from following the forums I found out indeed, they had outsourced their description editor, something they did not admit to in the beginning. At the time I had about 1000 saved listings on Auctiva and it took a long time to fix them. Now its about 5000 or more. Indeed I will not not worry until such time that I have to post one of these saved listings and it posts OK.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.