Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Our release engineers and IT staff are continuing to monitor our servers. The version of javascript files we currently have online is the valid file that is supposed to be there.

It's possible home computers have a cached version of the file that was malicious from over the weekend.

I'm going to write up detailed info on how to make sure your home computer is clear and will post it to the news forum on this site, where Mike and I have posted a few updates.
I use Kaspersky. It caught Auctiva Trojans close to a dozen times over the last few days. It caught them coming in so it just blocked them. One eventually got through and I had to stay up til 2:30am to make sure my new laptop was completely clean. I was one of those that emailed auctiva. It would have been nice if they responded to my message though.

However, they are working on it and therefore I will still use it (once it's online again). If we stopped using every website because it got infected then we'd have to stop using the internet.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.