Skip to main content

I have tons of things listed within auctiva for one ebay user ID. I just created a second ebay user ID and would like to use all the same listings I've already created under the first name. Do I have to create a second auctiva account for the second ebay user ID? If so, is there a way to import my already completed auctiva listings that were done already from the first account into the second account? Please tell me I'm not going to have to start from scratch! Thanks!

Carrissa
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Carissa the only way to do this is to copy and paste the details from one auction to the other. Photos will have to be uploaded again unless you are very good with HTML editing in which case you can preview the item and grab the HTML coding and paste it in also. Almost forgot to do this you will have to use 2 different browser IE and Firefox or some other arrangement as your browser will only support one Auctiva login at a time making it doubly difficult to do the copy and paste routine as you would constantly be signing in and out.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.