Skip to main content

Good afternoon Auctiva,

I have two particular listings that no matter what I do, they will not post to Ebay. Each listing has 4 to 5 pictures. Is there a limit to the amount of pictures that I am allowed? I have no problems with posting other listings to Ebay, even after trying to post these two men's and women's clothings listings. Any information as to what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated from other sellers or from the Auctiva staff. Thank you in advance and I really love Auctiva and thank them for allowing me to use their free service.

Nancie Smile
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Nancie,

It appears the error messages returned for these listings was "Package weight exceeded maximum allowable limit for service USPS Economy Letter Post" in one instance and "Package weight exceeded maximum allowable limit for service USPS Global Priority Mail" in the other. You may want to try posting these listings again without making any changes and perhaps they'll go through.

Then, you may want to try different shipping services to see if they will post successfully if you replace those two shipping services.

For further assistance with this matter, feel free to file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page.

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.