Skip to main content

Hi,
I was wondering how I can disable my check out? The second part to my question is I was listing items to start tomorrow and everytime I came to an area that required you to click on Yes or No response, the button (words) were missing. I know this sounds confusing...the outline of the buttons were there but not the actual "yes" or "no" so then I would have to x out of that area. What am I doing wrong. This seems like a new issue. I have never had this happen before. Many thanks for your help! Wink
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
I was wondering how I can disable my check out?

My Account
Checkout Settings

quote:
click on Yes or No response, the button (words) were missing. I know this sounds confusing...the outline of the buttons were there but not the actual "yes" or "no" so then I would have to x out of that area. What am I doing wrong. This seems like a new issue. I have never had this happen before. Many thanks for your help!

This isn't new at least not for me, its done this to me since day one. I don't know the answer but I know I've worked around it. For example, I can't paste with word cause that no button box comes up however I can post text.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.