Skip to main content

I was a user last summer and went elsewhere while things were being sorted out. I am looking around again because the listing program I was using is missing a couple features I'd like, so I've been gone while everything was getting settled here. My questions:
1. Was the issue of final fees added, or is the price quoted (like the 9.95 unlimited) the total cost? Just don't like surprises Wink
2. How long are listings saved? If I recall, my listings were saved indefinitely til I deleted them when I was here before, is this still the case? I sell clothing and it's very convenient when one season ends, or vacation season starts, to copy old listings from previous season. Thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by hundredaire00:
OK, three questions, can I import unsold items from ebay as well as current listings? Now I'm done.
To answer your last question first...closed listings (sold or unsold) can be imported to Saved Listings using the "Import Listings" button on the Closed Listings page but there is no tool to create saved listings from active listings. All closed listings (sold or unsold) get imported to the Closed Listings page.

Regarding pricing, Auctiva does not charge final value fees (e.g. fees computed as a percent of sales) under any of the three plans we offer ($2.95/mo, $9.95/mo, $19.95/mo). The $9.95/mo plan is unlimited with respect to listings...its $9.95/month for all you can list.

Do keep in mind that the $9.95 plan includes 1 gigabyte of image hosting (approx 10000 normal sized pictures) and if you need more space for your images than that it would cost extra.

Here's link to our pricing plans http://www.auctiva.com/about/pricing.aspx

Listings are saved indefinitely as long as you have an account with Auctiva. If you cancel your account, we eventually will remove your data, but we don't remove it right away. We retain it for a while in hopes that people who cancel will reactivate their account.

Hope this helps. Welcome back!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.