Skip to main content

I could use some help please.
1. I have created profiles and load them into my listings, just like my seller details. What I'm wondering is when I change my seller details it automatically changes/updates every listing I have saved, which is great. When I have changed the shipping profile, it doesn't pass on to my saved listings like the seller details do. I had to manually pull up every listing and change them.
Is there any easier way?
2. Under the checkout there is a pay immediately checkbox. If I check it will it only apply for buy it nows, right?

Ok I lied, 1 more question.
3. I'd like to apply the pay immediate button to my saved lisings with BIN's, does anyone have an easier way to do that without manually changing every auction?

Thanks I really appreciate any help!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I can possibly answer the first part of your questions. I don't think that Auctiva will let you change all the shipping options for all your auctions at once because most sellers have differant shipping requirements for their differant products. For example you wouldnt want to use the same requirements for shipping something that ways 1 ounce and can be shipped in an envelope, and something that weighs 25 pounds and has to be shipped by truck. I hope that helps. What I do is create differant details for my differant products, and if I have enough of them I create a Master detail for that type of item.
Thanks, I do too. I have created several different shipping profiles.I just load the one that I've created for that weight. In theory tho I would think that if I changed the loaded profile it should automatically change all saved listings that had that loaded profile already.
Thanks for your response, appreciate it!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.