Skip to main content

I have a little problem. I just had a brand-spankin' new Ebayer from Canada purchase one of my auctions, bought Auctiva's U-PIC insurance, but I had to refund her payment via Paypal because she paid the wrong shipping amount. What does that do to the current charge of 1.05, if anything?

Question #2: When selecting images to add to your auctions, do you have to always close the images window with the "Done" button, and have it reload all over again for the next auction, or is there a way to have it remain open and just re-set the numbers for the next auction?

(Hope all this was clear.....I'm getting deliriously tired, lol.)
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,

Are you still going to ship the item to her? If so then the insurance still applies and doesn't need to be redone or anything. If not please file a support case alogin with the item number and buyer's eBay username so that we can remove it for you.

You do need to close the window using the done button to have the images set for your listing. It's not setup to be opened and used for more than one listing at a time.

Regards,

Joe
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Joe M.:

You do need to close the window using the done button to have the images set for your listing. It's not setup to be opened and used for more than one listing at a time.

Regards,

Joe

Thank you for assisting me with the insurance question. I also have another insurance question. When we earn money from the insurance sales, where exactly does that money go that we earn? How do we get access to it?

Also, about the quote, I would like to make a suggestion to possibly set up the image window, if possible, to remain open and to be reset for each auction, similar to how sparedollar's image window worked. The way it is now takes up precious time each and every time it has to load all those pics.

Thanks again!

amish3ts

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.