Skip to main content

I have a couple of suggestions that I know would benefit me greatly. I don't know if they would anyone else, but I assume that they would.

First, I would like to see where I can add an item number to my listings so I can easily search for a listing. I sell a lot of items that contain a lot of the same keywords in the title so when I search an item with the keywords in the title I get a ton of the same item that comes up although they are all different. I would love to attach an item number and then only that item will come up or maybe a couple if I have one listed in my store and one listed as an auction.

Second is maybe another column in the saved listings that shows if the item is ended or if it has relisted - some sort of symbol and little chart showing what those symbols are. I know just by looking at when the item was last listed does not help me all that much except that it was listed and that is about it and that is only that it was listed initially after that I don't have a clue if it listed again without searching or going to eBay and seeing if my relisted symbol is beside my unsold item.

I hope that made sense on what I was trying to say. If not maybe someone can ask a question to help me clear up what I would like to see.

I am trying to get all of my items over to auctiva and not list through eBay at all. I list probably a good 400-500 through eBay and 400 or so through Auctiva now and I have found that I am now totally confused when trying to list anything through auctiva and I have to do searches in eBay and my store trying not to double list just with the items I have on auctiva (the eBay part does not confuse me).

Also (sorry a third suggestion) if I do list an item through eBay that is on Auctiva it would be nice if there was some sort of symbol on auctiva that said it was listed because sometimes this site does not work (which has been a lot over the last month and always on busy auction day and hours) and I have to use eBay on items that I already have on here just to get my auctions up on the date and time I want them there if they are not already scheduled that is.

Sorry for the long post.

Christie
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.