Skip to main content

Need some feedback on how successful BIN and 30 day BIN items are doing. I have used a mix of both listing types and my auctions are doing better than the BIN. I do believe that 'old school' eBay buyers still use the Ending soonest format and are also looking for the smaller price with the higher shipping amount as apposed too the higher listing price and the smaller shipping price. I went all out with free shipping and still find that most buyers are still going for the bid items. Do I have to wait 30 days for my listings to be found by the buyers?
With 15 cent listing fees and 8.75% FVF's for items under $.99 does it still pays to list this way? I did the math an so far that's what is working for me.
With eBay trying to extort higher listing fees by closing down sellers with less than 4.3 DSR's in shipping fees still makes me nervous! I'm sure that they will soon raise the bar on under .99 cent listings!
Original Post
The 30 Bin has worked well for me with items I have had in my store for awhile. Most items I list in a 30 day bin are ones I have quanity of. Ive tried to spread them out both in 30 Bin and auction to see what works best. I will say this. When I list on a 30 day bin with free shipping or even without free shipping my listings go all the way to the top of the search feature in best match

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.