Hi Auctiva Community,
To help you prepare for eBay's Active Content Policy, on April 18th 2017, we will begin removing active content from all listings eligible for revision.
Here's What You Need To Know:
1. The automatic removal of active content is only available for paid Auctiva plans.
2. To allow us to access your listings, verify you have an active token.
3. Any and all active content found within the item descriptions will be completely removed.
4. All older versions of the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery and Counter will automatically be upgraded to the new, active content-free versions.
5. You'll receive an Auctiva account message once the process completes so you can verify the results of the update.
Please note: If you use a custom template that was built outside of Auctiva and that contains active content, we cannot guarantee the integrity of that listing template. Removing active content will ensure you're listings are compliant with the Active Content Policy, but it may impact how your listing displays.
If you do not want all active content automatically removed just contact us and let us know.
Opting out means we will not remove active content from your listings, but we will still upgrade all older versions of the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery and/or Counter to the new active content-free versions.
If you are on the Free Tools plan, you'll receive auto-upgrades for the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery and Counter. This means, if you have listings that contain an older version of the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery or Counter, we'll upgrade them to the new, active content-free versions automatically. Just make sure you have an active token and you'll receive the auto-upgrades for the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery and Counter.
Learn more about the auto-Scrolling Gallery upgrades: https://community.auctiva.com/e...1020411/m/4817055586
Learn more about the auto-View Counter upgrades: https://community.auctiva.com/e...1020411/m/1647086586
We understand the importance of being active content-free. Please contact us if you have any questions.