Hello Iron -
There are a few ways you can do this, as long as a listing is still eligible for revision on eBay.
You can use the Revise Your Item form on eBay and make changes to it there. You can also use the Add Images button on the Active Listings page of your Auctiva account to add images to a listing - this typically adds the images near the bottom of the listing.
Alternately, you can make the change to your Saved Listing including the image you refer to, save it again, and the use these steps to change the listing on eBay:
- Click the Get HTML button to the right of the item on your Saved Listings page with the icon: </>
- use the Select All button and then copy the HTML in the popup window that shows
- Locate the item on eBay and open the "Revise Your Item" form.
- Scroll down to the "Description" section and then make sure that it is on the HTML tab.
- Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, preview your changes and continue and confirm your changes.
Please note that any of these methods require that the item be eligible for revision on eBay to make the change.