I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing.
I do not have any reason to believe we are blocking your ISP but, given that you are unable to access our site unless you use an anonymous browser (or proxy server), it sounds like there may be a routing issue between your ISP and our site.
If you continue to encounter difficulties of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab (while using your proxy server, of course) and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.
At that time, I also recommend running a trace route from your ISP to our site and paste the result into your support ticket. You should be able to run a trace route via one of the following processes, depending on your operating system:WINDOWS:
1) Select "Run" from the Windows "Start" menu.
2) Enter "cmd" in the ensuing field and click "OK".
3) Then, in the black DOS window, type tracert www.auctiva.com
and press the "Enter" key.MAC:
1) Go to Applications -> Utilities -> Network Utility
2) Click the “Trace Route” tab
3) Enter www.auctiva.com
and click “Trace”