Skip to main content

Calling all Template Designers! Auctiva is holding our first Template Competition and we are giving away $100 for First Place, $50 for Second Place, and $25 for Third Place. The competition will run from Tuesday, December 6, 2005 until Midnight (PST) on Friday, December 16, 2005.

To participate, read and agree to the rules below and then post a message to this thread with a link to the template you are submitting.

Do not post comments to this thread. All comments posted to this thread will be deleted. Post comments regarding this thread to the thread
“Auctiva Template Competiton Comments.”

-----------------------------------------------

Rules for the Auctiva Template Competition: Rules for the Auctiva Template Competition:

Requirements for Auctiva Templates
Scalability: All templates must automatically resize horizontally to fit the browser window. Templates must also scale vertically adjust to different lengths of content.

Copyright-Free Artwork: All artwork used in the template must be copyright-free. This means that the artwork must either be from a verifiable copyright-free source or created by you.

Image Resolution: Optimize images to the smallest file size while retaining image quality.

Submission Deadline
All submissions must be posted by Midnight on December 16th, 2005.

Participation
The competition is open to all members of the Auctiva Community. Participation can only take place in a private personal capacity. There is no submission fee. An individual may submit up to 10 templates.

Prizes
Prizes will be awarded through PayPal.
  • First Place: $100.00 (USD).
  • Second Place: $50.00 (USD).
  • Third Place: $25.00 (USD).

Submission Format
Create your template on http://www.practiceboard.com. Submit a hyperlink to your template on http://www.practiceboard.com to this thread on the Auctiva Community Message Board.

Copyright Assignment
The Auctiva will acquire ownership of all submitted templates by assignment of copyright, and the designer will disclaim any trademarks and without limitation all other rights related to the template.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Let the games Begin! Here is my first template for the competition.

http://www.practiceboard.com/?2709401

I don't want to hear any snickering unless you post a template for the rest of us to critique.

Wait a minute...you in the back...yeah you, I can hear you giggling let's see if you can do any better. Well, it looks like I win first place, now I have to work on taking second and thhird prize. HaaaaHaaaaaa.
Thanks to everyone who submitted templates for our first template competition. It was difficult to choose a winner from the wonderful range of submissions. But we stayed up all night and are happy to announce the winners. Also, we decided to give out 7 Honorable Mentions, each with a $5 prize.

Here are the winning templates:

First Place ($100): Watermelon Picnic by KWKDesigns
Second Place ($50): Autumn Leaves by grammas*crafts*n*treasures
Third Place ($25): Happy Holidays by wahm922

Honorable Mention ($5):
Reading Writing & Arithmetic by KWKDesigns
Country Blue by wahm922
Green Plaid by carolelliott
Support Our Troops by wahm922
Pink Ribbon by wahm922
Winter Theme by taranomics
Hearts by wahm922

I will email each winner in order to obtain your PayPal email address.

Our next template competition will be in January. So starting thinking about new templates for Spring, Valentine’s Day, and Mother’s Day.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.