For your Saved listings you can use the Advanced Edit tool to update the templates in bulk on your Saved Listings. Just select Listing Template from the pulldown menu of the tool and you'll be able to apply your template selection to the listings you have selected.
Unfortunately, there is no similar tool for active listings - these require the HTML from a saved listing to be taken to eBay to make such an update on listings that are still eligible for revision. To make this kind of change to an active listing:
- Find your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
- Click the Get HTML button to the right of the item on your Saved Listings page with the icon: </>
- use the Select All button and then copy the HTML in the popup window that shows
- Locate the item on eBay and open the "Revise Your Item" form.
- Scroll down to the "Description" section and then make sure that it is on the HTML tab.
- Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, preview your changes and continue and confirm your changes.
However, we are aware of the potential value of such a tool and are looking into the possibilities around creating one. I will update this thread should any new information relating to this become available.