Skip to main content

Hi NovaleeAndCo-eBay-Jewelry,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. Although each account is configured by default to limit the dimensions of each Auctiva hosted image to 1280 x 1024 px, you can increase the maximum image size for your account to 1920 x 1440 px from within your Account Preferences if you would like.

If you would like to do this, just over the “My Account” tab, select the “Acct Preferences” option under “Settings”, choose “1920 x 1440 px” from the “Maximum Image Size” drop down menu and then click the “Update Account Preferences” button below.

I realize you have already updated your account in this manner, but I was inclined to include this information for the potential benefit of anyone else who may read this thread.

If the Maximum Image Size within your account is set to 1920 x 1440px, rectangular images that you upload can potentially be larger than 1600 px on the longest side. However, if your images are completely square as you described, it is expected that they would have maximum dimensions of 1440 x 1440px once uploaded into your account.

We do not have any current plans to increase the maximum image dimensions we are able to support, but we appreciate the feedback and will consider this idea when planning future updates to our service.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team be mousing over the “Help” tab on our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.