Skip to main content

Hello,

Auctiva posted an item for me twice. Instead of canceling the duplicate, I revised the item to another item to replace it. The new description and picture are showing correct in ebay.

In the auctiva listing it is still showing the old information. In addition, it is showing the old duped item in my store and store window.
How can this be corrected?

Also, if this happens again (I see it has happened to others) although I changed everything I did not know how to put in the extra pics in my auction without paying for them. In other words, I replaced the one free picture, but for the extra pics that would have been hosted on auctiva, I had to pay extra to have them hosted on ebay. How can I work around this if it happens again?

Thanks in advance.

Stacey
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The listing info will not change in Auctiva, it is what is on ebay you need to be concerned with. As long as it shows the correct auction you are fine. You more than likely just double posted, The showcase and gallery should reconcile within 24 hrs, if not contact Auctiva throguh the help section and open a support ticket.

Now if you wish to change pics in your auctions once posted, you need to learn HTML. That is the only way you can get around the picture hosting fees to ebay. There are planty of free sites that offer HTML for beginners so you can get an idea of what to do.
Now if that was the only auction using those pictures, you can go to images and replace those without being charged, but then those originals will no longer be hosted here.

I hope this all made sense, you will get the hang of it in no time.
Hi,

Thanks so much for your reply. It is all confusing! But basically you are saying that I need to insert any additional pics or changed pics with html.

Question, if I change the pics on auctiva or add extra pics, wouldn't the html be in my listing on auctiva? Then I would just have to copy it to my description on ebay.

If this is true, anyone know what that html code would look like?

As far as my store and store window, if it doesn't update to show the corrected item, I need to contact support. Thanks.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.