Skip to main content

Hello, I’m brand-new here so maybe its just me. I signed up for an account yesterday and I am unable to generate an eBay token. Every time I try, and no matter which rout I go when I click to “generate token” I get re-directed to an Auctiva page that says….

404: Page not Found
An error has occurred during the processing of your request: The page cannot be found (HTTP 404). Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues.

The URL displays “http://www.auctiva.com/&code=706173746563686F6573656D706F7269756D”

Other than that everything else seems to be working fine. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks….
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by THX1138:
Hello, I’m brand-new here so maybe its just me. I signed up for an account yesterday and I am unable to generate an eBay token. Every time I try, and no matter which rout I go when I click to “generate token” I get re-directed to an Auctiva page that says….

404: Page not Found
An error has occurred during the processing of your request: The page cannot be found (HTTP 404). Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues.

The URL displays “http://www.auctiva.com/&code=706173746563686F6573656D706F7269756D”

Other than that everything else seems to be working fine. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks….

They were doing some maintenance so I not sure that it was the cause. It was posted somewhere here on the forums and I got a email about it.

Try it again or put in a support ticket.

Welcome aboard.
Something's wrong with token generation. When I try it doesn't do anything. Filed a support request but they just said my token was good until April so don't worry about it. When I asked if I should just wait until it expires then renew it I got the same response, it's good till April don't worry about it. So I guess I'll wait till April and worry about it then.
Okay, my bad. I figured out what my problem is but it's unrelated to the original poster's.

I had the font set too big and the page wasn't displaying right. When the font's set too big sometimes the letters all run together and this can interfere with the proper functioning of links and other interactive items.

A lot of sweating over nothing. Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.