Hello tal kenigs -
making changes to your saved listings or saved profiles will not cause any changes to occur to your active listings on eBay. When you post to eBay, you send the data that is in the saved listing at that time and any changes made to saved listings or profiles after that point will have no effect on an active listing.
If you have made adjustments to profiles, please be sure to reapply them to your Saved Listings prior to reposting them. If you have active listings which you wish to update using the data from a saved listing, you can do so either using the Bulk Revise tool on the Active Listings page of your account, or if you need to make a change that involves a larger portion of your listing you can use these steps to update the listing via the Revise Your Item option on eBay.
Once you have made the edit to a saved listing click the "Save" button.
- Return to your Saved Listings page and click the <HTML> icon next to the listing.
- Highlight and copy the HTML that appears in the pop-up window.
- Visit the item on eBay and click the “Revise your item” link.
- Scroll down about 1/3 the page to the “Description” section and click the "HTML" tab on the editor.
- Delete the html that is already there, paste the copied html in its place, and save your changes.