Skip to main content

Hello, I have been playing with the auto relist feature. I believe i have it set up correctly for one thing b ut it won't do another. Please help.

I use Auctiva Inventory and I have an eBay store. I want to set up my auto relist to:

relist (good til canceled)Continually as long as I have the item in stock.

I believe I figured that out however when I edit the saved listing (associated with the auto relist profile) the changes do not appear on eBay when the item is re-listed.

I want to be able to edit a listing and the changes show up the next time it relists.

I tried doing it with checking the box to 'repost' however doing that it allows an item to list even if the inventory is 0.

I know these findings are true because I have tested them by posting them to ebay and purchasing them from another account to see 'for real' how it would work. I know ebay is against this but hey they get extra money for me 'experimenting'. Please help I need to get my store up for this holiday season.
Thanks
Original Post
Hi kallisonmk,

Thanks for posting your observations here. The behavior you noted here is actually expected because there is no interaction with the saved listing an item was originally posted from when the item is automatically relisted. No changes made to the saved listing after the item was originally posted will be reflect in the relist if the item is automatically relisted.

If you would like any changes to be made to your listings automatically when they are relisted, you would need to configure those changes in the "When I Auto-Relist" section of your Auto Relist Profile. If you uncheck the box next to "Relist with no changes" in that section, you will be presented with all the things that can be changed during the auto relist process.

On the other hand, if you were to post an item through Auctiva with an auto relist profile attached to and it make changes to that active listing while it is on eBay, those changes would be reflected on the relist if the item ends up being relisted automatically based on your profile.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.