Skip to main content

all items listed since last week have image issues...they are only showing main image and the others are not there..unless you click on supersixe image then they appear....also missing half of the templates.....auctivia said it was a line of code and to remove etc...did this and still no joy...even listings done from scratch are doing it..costing me money and the only thing i can think of doing is adding a note to all the affected listings over 140 of them stating please clickon supersize to show images....had no response from auctivia for 2 days now and getting really really p'd off with them.....any one else having this problem
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hi..when i view most of my listings ie....item no 140137905609 for example..it should have 3 or more images in the main listing.....i have been in touch with support about these but what they told nme to do did not work...apparantly viewing it using firefox and everything is okay..but on 90% of listings when i view them (not using firefox)...they are missing bits of template..all the payment information below the description and images..when i click on supersize the images are in the pop up but not in the listing...i have tried to go through them to find the line of code that support mentioned but cannot find it in most of them..the ones that i have found it in and removed it has made no difference....even in brand new from scratch listings there is this problem..please have a look at the listing above and tell me what you see....then we can take it from there

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.