Skip to main content

The new scheduler page looks great, and I'm sure that it will work great soon, but... right now it is setting all listings to start on December 17, 2008! The calendar shows the date correctly, but even after picking a 2007 date it still shows posting in 2008. It can't be just me having this problem, can it??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Derek - I just did a test schedule, and no problems, everything worked as it should. Not sure what to tell you. Confused
Once you've tried everything, if you still can't get it to work properly for you, you should file a support request from the Help page and let the staff take a look.

Edit - What happens if you bypass the calendar feature and just type the date in manually?
Last edited by ninthwave
Ok, this time I tried ignoring what it says on the screen and just scheduling start times like I normally do, and... it worked. Kind of. The auctions scheduled for the right time (and the right year!), but the main Scheduling page (where you actually do the scheduling manipulation) still showed 2008. Maybe they updated calendars with the maintenance and just messed up something on the display? (As if I know what I'm talking about.) Regardless: Display: wrong. Items: right. I'm good with that.
Hi Community,

Since our latest release, when you schedule listings from the "Saved Listings" page, the "Listings to Post" section will erroneously reflect a scheduled post date of one year after the date specified. Even though the incorrect year is displayed there, if you go ahead and schedule the items, they will still post on the date you specified.

In the mean time, this issue has been confirmed as a bug and has been referred to our engineering department for correction. At this point, I anticipate we'll have it resolved as part of our January 2008 release, or maybe even sooner.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.