Skip to main content

I have been trying all day to upload images from my computer files. I have IE 5.1 (an old version, but never had a problem before). I contacted support and they are saying to try to update my IE (which I CAN'T for some reason..computer is locking up). I think it is something they have done recently?? anyone else having similar problems TODAY??
I have re-contacted support.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

thank you for your help! I did do this and deleted EVERYTHING and still not working. even tried the java uploader, not working. i still have to sign in under the 'secure' log in too, which i never had to do before. I also cannot 'manage' my pictures..can work w/ the 1st page, but if I try to go to another page, the page is not responding.

auctiva wants me to download firefox to check if it is my browser. I guess i will try that, though have not heard great things about that.

otherwise , do i need a new computer??
quote:
otherwise , do i need a new computer??

You and me both! I've got a techie-put-together pc. 9.52GB, and W98SE operating system. I hate to let this go, but I'm having long waits on most sites now. Especially eBay and PayPal!

I've never used 'firefox' so can't help you on that one!

Good luck, and please report back here if FF helps!

Gayle
i tried to download firefox, i cannot download/upload anything. I put in a support request to microsoft, but will probly have a friend of mine upgrade it for me, he says my comp. will need a new chip or somethingSmile. Still not sure if a browser problem. I want to try on someone else's computer to be sure. anywho..i guess i am outdated, lol!
I have spoken w/ auctiva and microsoft both. I finally got IE 7 installed..auctiva still sending the error code. now they want me to install firefox..my computer won't take it. they WILL NOT tell me what the error code means!! that's all i want to know..they should be able to at least figure that out! I have given up on them..I am very mad at the consistent poor support I receive from auctiva. it is ALWAYS someone/something else and they ALWAYS refuse to look into it until you are mad and tried a million other things.
my friend is not having problems, so i really can't figure out the issue on my ownSmile
glad to know i am not the only one, though.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.