I’m extremely excited to announce a new feature we released just today!
As it’s been a highly requested feature, and with all of the eBay policy changes that occurred in 2017, we designed a Listing Template Revision Tool that will allow you to easily bulk edit the template designs of your Active Listings.
Here’s how it works:
- To add or edit the Listing Template design of an Active Listing, first go to the Active Listings page.
- Select the listing(s) your want to add or edit the Listing Template design of, and then click the “Bulk Revise” button near the top of the page.
- Then, select the “Listing Template” option from the drop down menu.
- On the next page, click the “Select Template” button to choose the new design you want your Active Listing(s) to have.
- Be sure to leave the images setting at “24” as this this ensures the Listing Template update will be able to add up to 24 images.
- Once you’ve selected the new Listing Template design, click “Continue”.
- On the next page, be sure to “Preview” your changes to make sure everything looks good.
- If you need to edit the Images or Item Description text, click the “Edit” link to make your adjustments before proceeding.
- Once you’ve verified all is well, click “Confirm Changes” and we’ll update the Template design of your selected Active Listings!
If you have any questions or comments about this, please feel free to comment in this Forum thread or contact our Customer Support Team, we’re glad to help!