Skip to main content

So I have 100+ fixed listing prices I need to update the following:
-Some photos
-Shipping details, Add international to many listings
-Descriptions

If I upgrade to the 9.95 plan can I upload all those auctions and edit them within Auctiva and then update? Or am I only able to make new listings?

Thanks guys!
Original Post
Hi johud,

Thanks for posting your question here. We have a variety of tools that can be used to revise active listings in bulk which can be accessed using the "Bulk Revise" button on the Active Listings page, they are not capable of making all the revisions you have described here.

Unfortunately, we do not have anything available on our site that would allow you to change pictures or add international shipping options to these listings in bulk, but there is a Find & Replace tool for the description section that may be sufficient for making the desired changes to your descriptions.

The "Bulk Revise" option on the Active Listings page is available to users subscribed to any of our paid plans.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.