- Get a custom domain URL if you haven't. You can do that on the store tab at Auctiva. We make it easy and hook the URL up for your to your store.
- Use that new domain as your email address when contacting customers. We forward all emails to your custom domain to your email address on file with us. Search engines such as google find your blog posts and add them to their search results. Thus the more you blog on topics for items you are selling the more likely buyers of those items will be to find your store.
- Put the URL in your eBay me page
- Put that URL in your email signature so that it goes out in every email you send.
- Write a blog in your Auctiva blog page every 1-3 days about one of the items you're selling or the industry that you are selling in. Or about current news in that industry, etc. They don't have to be long. A couple paragraphs is good.
I received an email the other day from a NYT (New York Times) reporter Anna Jane Grossman in regards to this blog of mine. I did the phone interview yesterday and the article should be coming out next Thursday. A week from today.
That's my good news for the day...onto your question.
Dear Princess Donna, I am so impressed with your blogs. Really I am impressed with everything that you do. LOL. I so appreciate your contributions to this board. I and only semi-computer literate. Stumble around and am sometimes amazed at how well it works. Do you have any tips for me. I am trying to promote two store. Ebay and another site I have just started. The older I get, the less I know. Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated. Once Upon A Find EBay Once Upon A Find Gifts firstname.lastname@example.org
When you block a person, they can no longer invite you to a private message or post to your profile wall. Replies and comments they make will be collapsed/hidden by default. Finally, you'll never receive email notifications about content they create or likes they designate for your content.
Note: if you proceed, you will no longer be following .