Skip to main content

Hello Community,
We have completed our site update that began earlier today and as I customarily do, I want to give you a brief overview of what was in the release.

First, we announced some exciting new pricing plans for Auctiva Commerce, our full featured off-eBay Store offering. These new plans and the options available for current Auctiva Commerce users are discussed in the Auctiva Commerce part of the forums under the auspices of my friend and colleague, Auctiva Chris E. If this interests you, head over to the Commerce forums and join the discussion there.

Second, and of interest to International users, we have begun the process of translating the Auctiva.com Web site for our International users who would like to use our eBay tools in their native language. We've begun by translating a few pages, but this number will increase over time.

You can explore this feature if you are interested by clicking the ‘Global Sites’ link found on the blue footer bar that appears on most of our pages. When you click there, it will bring up a landing page that gives you the option to select from the languages we have available. Initially, these are German, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.

Looking at the product road map going forward, we do plan to increase the number of languages we support in the future.

If you are interested in previous site update briefings, you can read about them here at the link.
Auctiva Tony M. Sr. Product Manager, Auctiva.com
Original Post

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.