Skip to main content

Okay, I use Auctiva for both of my ebay accounts, I have an Auctiva store (off ebay) which is doing well. Basically all of my online commerce other than Amazon goes through Auctiva, and that is only because they don't have any tools for Amazon. Well anytime I have to do anything actually technically with my listings it seems that I always have a massive mess on my hands!

One of my ebay accounts is general merchandise but they second is strictly posters and Tshirts. The second account I am opening a whole ned\w ebay account for, so I generated the new token and all that good stuff but now it's looking like I have to edit 2000 individual listings!!

I foolishly assumed that the "find and replace" would make it bearable but unfortunately you cannot edit listings which have variations using the find and replace and half of the 2000 listings have variables! It's 3 things that I need to be replaced, the email in the description, I thought that would give me the most trouble but that I can go without as the old email is fine for buyers to contact me through. The other 2 are what are killing me, I need to edit the paypal email and for some reason when ebay switched all store inventory into fixed price Auctiva wiped out my additional item shipping rates so those need to be added.

So from what I have read and researched I am stuck making a new profile for each section and going through them one by one and loading those profiles!

Somebody please please please tell me I am mistaken!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.