This morning we released the new, mobile-responsive and active content-free eBay Listing Templates, which means you now have access to over 250 new and unique eBay Listing Template designs. Be sure to sign into your Auctiva account and check them out!
Here are the details of the new Listing Templates:
- 250+ unique eBay Listing Template designs are available.
- All designs are 100% mobile-responsive and active content-free.
- There's a wide range of professional, seasonal, themed and customizable designs.
- An easy to use Template Selector that's located right on the Auctiva One-page Lister!
- Plus, now you can "favorite" which templates you like best for easy access!
If you'd like to easily add these new Listing Templates to your Saved Listings in bulk you can! Here's how to do it:
- From Auctiva's Saved Listing page, select all of the listings you would like to apply a new template to.
- Click the "Advanced Edit" button at the top of the page.
- In the Advanced Edit window, click the Field drop down menu and select "Listing Template".
- Select "All" for Find Listing Template.
- Then, click the "Select Template" button to choose the new template you'd like to use.
- Once you've selected the new template, click "Continue" on the Advanced Edit window.
- Review the changes and click "Confirm Selected Listings".
- Once the update is complete, a confirmation message will display reflecting the updates–then click "Done".
- Now when you post those Saved Listings they'll be using the new Listing Template you selected
Also please note:
Because many customized listing templates contained active content, they have not been automatically transferred over into the new template selector–but don’t worry! You can access all of your custom templates from the "Management" page and if you would like them to be available in the new template selector, just copy the HTML and create a new custom template.
I hope you all enjoy the new Listing Templates and if you have any questions about them just contact us, we're glad to help.