Skip to main content

Reply to "2 Problems, but let's get her into the Community Room First and Foremost !"

We had seen the earlier post from Patric, so I had my friend go into the Preferences & update her description editor, to no avail.
However, I misquoted my post by stating she couldn't write in her description area. I should have said, she could not type anything into the 1-line opening description area. Nor could she put in a dollar amount to start her auction with.
She can write up her description however.
Once I had her reset her Editor, I then had her sign out, clear her cookies & reboot. She did all of this and then went back into Auctiva, but still could not get her Saved Item to work. So I had her try to start a completely new item to list, but once again, she could not type anything in the opening 1-line description.
Hoping to hear from her tomorrow & see if it was just a gliche in her computer today. She said that before this problem started today, that she had been able to schedule 1 item, but once she tried to write up a second item, that's when her problems started. Will let you know more tomorrow.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.