Skip to main content

Am, posting for a friend of mine as she can not get signed up for the Community Room. She gets to the 3rd page and can not type anything into the line that sates: Confirm Password.
Any advice to help her out???
Also she can not write her description in her listings today nor schedule.
She saved her so called listing & then went back into Save to Edit it, but she can not edit nor get it to schedule.
Help Needed. Let's first get her into the Community Room please.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi MarleneM,

I cannot be certain why your friend is encountering either of the issues you have described.

I just tested the Community Forum signup process using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome and I did not have any difficulties filling in the "Confirm Account Password" field.

I am also unaware of any technical difficulties that would prevent him/her from editing or scheduling existing saved listings, but there is a compatibility issue between Internet Explorer 10.0 and the older description editor which is still enabled in some accounts which could be preventing him/her from using the description editor.

I just posted about that specific issue to the following thread yesterday, so you are welcome to check it our for additional details regarding the issue and the potential workarounds that are available:

https://community.auctiva.com/e...637088336#6637088336

If your friend needs any further assistance with either of these issues, please advise her to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” page within her account and we will do our best to assist her.

-Mike
We had seen the earlier post from Patric, so I had my friend go into the Preferences & update her description editor, to no avail.
However, I misquoted my post by stating she couldn't write in her description area. I should have said, she could not type anything into the 1-line opening description area. Nor could she put in a dollar amount to start her auction with.
She can write up her description however.
Once I had her reset her Editor, I then had her sign out, clear her cookies & reboot. She did all of this and then went back into Auctiva, but still could not get her Saved Item to work. So I had her try to start a completely new item to list, but once again, she could not type anything in the opening 1-line description.
Hoping to hear from her tomorrow & see if it was just a gliche in her computer today. She said that before this problem started today, that she had been able to schedule 1 item, but once she tried to write up a second item, that's when her problems started. Will let you know more tomorrow.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.