Skip to main content

Reply to "Description gone!"

quote:
Originally posted by tman1234:
I was starting to list this morning, went to my saved listings, clicked create similar, and found that my description was gone. If I switched to HTML, it was there but not right, and wouldn't let you click back to standard, and if you start from standard, I cant enter anything in the field? Is this Auctiva or is it my computer?

I too went through the same problem. I had several listing that the description was gone after I checked for errors. I was having other issues too, so I thought it was my computer and bought a new computer. Needless to say, it still did it. I download Chrome and everything was good, however, now when I schedule our items, Auctiva is taking way to long to post them to Ebay. I have been seeing this and last night I kept an eye on how long it took. 5 minutes later, they finally were post to Ebay. This was not 1 or 2 or 10 of our listing but all, even the ones I relisted. I wrote to support and they always tell me to clear cache, cookies and whatever else, and that does not work to download FoxFire. I do not see how a new computer would have many cookies, caches and whatever else that would cause a problem to upload our items onto Ebay. I am NOT a FoxFire fan, and it took me everything to download chrome, but it worked, except for posting our items into Ebay. Oh and alot of web sites are not supporting Windows for some odd reason, that is why I downloaded Chrome.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.