Skip to main content

Reply to "Down for maitenance ????"

I have to agree. I appreciate Auctiva being free - but if I can't list new things when I need to it does me no good. It seems over the past few months I am either having to log in every time I do something new or I get an error message and have to start all over.

This weekend was going to be my last weekend to get some new things listed for Christmas - and of course they are doing maintenance. I wait and wait - when it finally appears to be back on line I list a few items. Auctiva tells me my items have posted but I decide to go to ebay ad double check. Guess what - nothing has posted. I check Auctiva for errors - none of my items show in the error section. I am afraid to post the items again because I have no way to tell if they may post later, which I have had happen before. Nothing like posting an item twice and only having one to sell and not realizing it till the one you don't have sells.

I guess for me I have to think that my time is money. Auctiva may be free but if it takes me 5 times as long to list it really does cost me. When it works I am thankful for Auctiva and all the great free things they offer but when it doesnt work it is soooooooo frustrating.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.