Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay does it again - HUGE fee increase"

the only people who don't want to move are the spineless jerks like yourselves. hey...if you want to continue to tote the party line for greedBay, go ahead. be my guest.

i'll do you guys one better...here is a link to the osCommerce forum. osCommerce forums. osCommerce is extremely easy to install. it's the configuration, setup and customization to get everything you want (e.g., WYSIWYG HTML description editor, search engine optimization tools, shipping/payment options, etc.) where it gets tougher. what i'm saying is, they can pay someone to take care of everything that breaks when you do these customizations. they can pay me $500 or someone else $2000. check out the pricing on services that do this sort of thing and you'll see $500 is cheap.

on top of all that, if you can remember anything at all, i said people could use eCrater.com and pay absolutely nothing at all. i'm giving people a choice which is something you pessimists and greedBay lovers seem to want to take away from them. but that's fine, if you want to continue to get screwed by greedBay, go ahead. but keep in mind that when you spew all your hatred and name-calling, you're only making yourself look stupid.

so...i'll state it again, anyone wants help setting up an osCommerce store, let me know. i don't work free, but i do work cheap. send me an email at go_ecrater@hotmail.com. if all you want to do is call names, don't bother.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.