Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay store open until our website is finished."

quote:
Originally posted by Majk Threads
I ordered the size seven from a different company and it should be here hopefully monday or tuesday.

I do have the tlw bracelets. I'm just waiting on the ring.

We've been kind of pre-occupied with our friends next door to us. Their little 5 yr. old boy passed away from pediatric cancer monday morning. We've been trying to help them out.

Just wanted to keep you up to date jewl. Sorry for the delay.

Offer tlw dog tags for the boys. I think it is an incredible campaing.

We also decided to offer fellow auctiva community members 20% off their entire purchase from our ebay store. Just put auctiva in the comments section of your payment through paypal. It's our way of becoming part of this community and also a way to say thank you for all the help that we've been given.

So shop till you drop at our ebay store.

Majk Threads Ebay Store

Our future website open soon.

Thanks to you all especially Suthrnjewl.

Prayers have been sent for your neighbors during this hard time. Blessings to them. Hold their hands and be with them during this time.

I'll a very patient woman and can easily wait for the size 7 ring. She's a 6 1/2 and I worry that if I buy that, as she grows older the ring won't fit anymore.

I'll be interested in the dog tags, too! And of course the silicone bracelet.

Thank you so much for taking into consideration my request! I'd rather you have my money than another business that I don't know.

Take care, Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.